If you are interested in learning more about your possible participation in this clinical trial, please complete the form. Your information will be forwarded directly to the sponsoring company.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old at the time of signing of an informed consent.
- Participants must be RARA-positive based on the investigational assay.
- Participants must be newly diagnosed with HR-MDS as follows:
Diagnosis of MDS according to the World Health Organization (WHO) classification (Arber 2016) and classified by the Revised International Prognostic Scoring System (IPSS R) risk category as very high, high, or intermediate risk.
- Participants must have Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status of ≤2.
- Participants are suitable for and agree to undergo allogeneic HSCT at the time of Screening.
- Participants who received prior treatment for MDS with any hypomethylating agent, chemotherapy or allogeneic HSCT.