Corporate and Foundation Council
By partnering with the Aplastic Anemia and MDS International Foundation, you participate in essential and rewarding work that includes:
- Direct engagement with patients
- Direct engagement with health professionals
- Support for continuing education for health professionals
- Support for critical patient education
- Support for patient self-advocacy
- Support for our world-class medical advisory board
- Support for clinical research on rare bone marrow diseases
- Shared value for helping people live with rare bone marrow failure diseases
The Coalition for Bone Marrow Failure Diseases
While many health professionals believe this is a critical time for research and development in the bone marrow failure space, AAMDSIF also recognizes the existence of certain obstacles to growth in this field. By forming the Coalition for Bone Marrow Failure Diseases, the Foundation has positioned itself to take the lead in breaking down those barriers so that our community of patients and families may be better served.
The Coalition will convene executive-level panel discussions with thought leaders, medical experts and clinical researchers to delve into such pressing issues as the lack of research funding to study these diseases - leading to slower product development that could improve treatments - and the ability of patients to access those treatments.
To ensure that these meetings are as impactful as possible, we are presenting them in moderated hour-long discussions, followed by 30-minute moderated Q&A sessions. Meeting participants and attendees will consist of representatives of academic and research institutions, leading philanthropists, and experts from the public and private sectors.
The following companies are sponsors of the Coalition:
For more information, please contact Serap Akisoglu at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-944-1072.